Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Até Logo Brasil

My time in Brazil has finally come to an end. I'm now just waiting for my cab to take me to the bus station where I will catch a bus that will whisk me away to the airport. Ok so I probably still have quite a bit more time here, just not with an internet connection. I'll be making my way to LA via a couple of detours, a one day layover in Lima and then a couple of days with the family in Riverside (including a day at Disneyland ...woohoo!!).

I hope you've enjoyed reading these blogs as much as I've enjoyed writing them...actually I hope you enjoyed them more than that. I'm hoping that I'll be back here soon enough to finally do that elusive research I was hoping to do here. But I've learned so much with my experience here (Portuguese for one thing) and I've met some incredible people.

To my friends and family back in LA, I can't wait to see you soon. And to my new friends here in Brazil, I'm looking forward to coming back and seeing here or wherever in the world you happen to be.

So I won't say goodbye, just Até Logo (until later)

Tchau Gente,

I thought I would leave you wiht the picture that a friend of mine took on our trip to Rio. I think its a nice photo to close this series of blogs with. It's a shot of the Pão de Açucar with the full moon rising in the horizon.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: