Friday, July 28, 2006

Work, work, work…

I've gotten a few emails from, my professor Susanna Hecht from UCLA who has been coordinating my work here, and its sounding more and more like go to Campinas. It sounds like the work like the work being done over there is more related to what I want to do, so since I haven't found a place yet I might end up going out there. I'll keep you posted on how that develops.

Since I’ve been having difficulty signing on to the internet I’ve been writing my blogs offline and trying to post them with pictures when I get access to some wireless internet or find an internet café that can read my USB jump drive. I’ve also figured out how to let people comment on this blog without having to be members, so feel free to comment away, just try to keep it clean. ;-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey dude,
great blog, hope all ur hommies appreciate this over in the states! We still hav to go explore loads of the city and take all this pics......

your successfully living

Justino

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.