Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Going out Sao Paulo Style

I went out the other night for some drinks at the Sky Restaurant. It’s located on the top floor of the Hotel Unique. I had heard it has a great view of the city but I was amazed when I got to the top and saw the lights of the city glittering all around me. I felt like I was in the middle of Central Park looking out at the skyline. The pictures I took can hardly capture this impressive view. The drinks were overpriced but I will definitely have to go back. The building itself is also impressive. It’s shaped like a watermelon or a ship, depending on your perspective.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yowza that is beautiful. reminds me of the sky bar at the mondrion hotel on sunset.